Assistant Teacher, Kids' Point
We're seeking a full-time Assistant Teacher to join our family. In this role you will assist the Lead Teacher in planning the daily activities of the children, work with the teacher to facilitate activities for all children both indoors and outdoors, assist with implementing the developmental assessment for each child to determine the child’s strengths and areas in which each child may need help.
- CDA (Child Development Associate) certificate, associate’s degree or college hours in child development required
- Must have the ability to make decisions quickly and accurately in an oftentimes fast-paced, emotionally demanding work area.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Experience working with children or individuals with disabilities preferred.
- Must be willing to participate in medical procedure training and carry out tasks associated with the care of young children (i.e. diapering).
- Experience working with children with special needs highly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- working with children with special needs: 1 year
- Child Care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- CDA Certificate
How to apply
Please apply online at here.