A Behavior Technician assists with child development such as social skills, communication, conventional and appropriate behaviors. This individual will be working with children with Autism.
- Provides one-on-one individual, socially significant behavioral services to a client in the home, school or community environment
- Provides natural environment training, direct skill instruction and positive behavior supports based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Collects program specific data
- Assists with parent training
- Assists with clinical assessments as directed
- Completes and maintains training and continuing education requirements
- Must be able to relate to others in a positive and upbeat manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Registered Behavior Technician strongly preferred.
- Must be able to successfully complete the Behavior Technician Exam if has not done so already.
- Valid KS Driver’s License
WORK PACE: Self-paced, requiring the ability to work quickly and efficiently
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Home and office settings in an oftentimes fast-paced, emotionally demanding work area.
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Job Type: Part-time