Direct Service Provider
Rainbows is bringing potential to life and we’re seeking passionate and energetic candidates to consider for Direct Service Provider As a leading not-for-profit organization providing vital services to children with special needs and their families we are driven by strong guiding principles and supported by a highly talented and committed work force.
A Direct Service Provider serves children age birth to 21 with developmental disabilities in a home or facility setting. This person will attend to daily living activities and maintain open communication with parents or guardians and the Program Coordinator.
- Assist the client in a home or center based setting with activities of daily living as required
- Maintain the physical environment in appropriate condition.
- Provide input to parent/guardian/site coordinator regarding care and any accidents or problems.
- Maintain open communication with parent/guardian.
- Ability to comply with agency and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate in the English language
- Maintain communication with the Program Coordinator or his/her designee
- Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the clients and program.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year working with children with developmental disabilities preferred. Experience working with individuals with challenging behaviors.
Weekday-Part-time hours vary according to family needs.
Monday-Friday: 6:30 A.M. – 8:30 A.M Monday-Friday: 3:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Weekend-Part time hours
Job Type: Part-time