Direct Support Provider
We have multiple rewarding opportunities for caring individuals who would like to make a difference in the lives of families who have children with special needs.
- Provide companionship and personal care for youth (ages birth to 21) with developmental disabilities
- Assist the client in a home or center based setting as needed
- Attend to activities of daily living as required
- Maintain the physical environment in appropriate condition
- Provide input to appropriate parties regarding care and/or problems
- Maintain open communication with parent/guardian
Center-Based Care – part-time hours available (looking for people who can work year round – extra hours available for those who can work with clients in home):
Monday – Friday: 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Sunday: 1:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
In-Home Supportive Care – part-time hours vary according to family needs.
Monday – Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. & 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: anytime
High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Must be able to work with individuals with challenging behaviors
- Ability to react appropriately and quickly to changing situations
- Previous experience working with individuals with disabilities a plus