ESCE Teacher - Kids Cove ($2000 Sign on Bonus!)
Rainbows is bringing potential to life and we’re seeking passionate and energetic candidates to consider for Early Childhood Special Education Teacher. As a leading not-for-profit organization providing vital services to children with special needs and their families we are driven by strong guiding principles and supported by a highly talented and committed work force.
The candidate selected for this position will receive $1000 on their first paycheck and then the second $1000 upon completion of their first year of employment.
The Early Childhood Special Education Teacher works with children and families with developmental disabilities in home, and community settings. This individual must have a genuine interest in working with children and their families.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Develops and implements effective treatment plans in coordination with other team members.
- Develops individual plans with the family.
- Works with the trans-disciplinary team to achieve the educational and developmental goals of the child.
- Maintains records as required.
- Conducts developmental assessments.
- Completes required task in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education required.
- Certification in ECH, ECD, ECSE or ECU required.
- Prior experience working with children with special needs preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:90% Indoors, 10% Outdoors
WORK PACE: Self-paced, requiring the ability to make decisions quickly and accurately in an oftentimes fast-paced, emotionally demanding work area.
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Rainbows United, Inc. participates in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with each new employee’s Form I-9 information to confirm work authorization.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt