We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will provide executive support and serve as the primary point of contact for all matters pertaining to the Office of the President, while also providing administrative support to other executive staff, as assigned.
- Serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and the Leadership team including preparing for Board and Board Committee meetings, taking and submitting minutes and agenda
- Assists in the onboarding of new Board members
- Coordinates executive outreach and external relation efforts as assigned
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President including managing active calendars, composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential and sensitive in nature; determines the appropriate course of action, referral or response
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the President with Board members, donors, Foundation board members, and others, on matters related to the President’s initiatives
- Provides a bridge of communication between the President’s office and internal departments; demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the leadership team
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters proactively and timely and follows through on projects to successful completion, against deadline pressures
- Maintains discretion, confidentiality and professional boundaries with board members
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Leadership Team, assisting with scheduling and attending meetings
- Follows up on contacts and supports cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Edits and creates letters and other correspondence from the President to stakeholders
- Manages and maintains general office supplies, the Boardroom, mail and mailboxes, and other appointed tasks
- Other duties as assigned to carry out Rainbows mission and objectives
Qualifications: Associate degree required, bachelor degree preferred. Strong organizational, interpersonal & communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and excellent problem solving skills required. A minimum of 5 years of experience supporting executive level staff and Boards in a non-profit organization also required.