Rainbows is bringing potential to life and we’re seeking innovative and creative self-starter candidates with strong work ethics to consider for our Graphic Designer position. As a leading not-for-profit organization providing vital services to children with special needs and their families we are driven by strong guiding principles and supported by a highly talented and committed work force.
In this full-time position, you will support the Vice President of Marketing designing marketing and promotional materials and managing Rainbows United’s content management system.
Essential functions include:
- Design internal and external marketing and promotional materials, signage, graphics, etc.
- Maintain and update RainbowsUnited.org using Drupal Content Management System (CMS)
- Maintain social media channels and engage/evaluate new media options
- Produce regular analytics and social media reports
- Write profiles, blogs and stories
- Assist with photo and video shoots
- Produce, promote and maintain storage of agency digital files, photos and video
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in graphic/visual communication
- 2-3 years design experience in graphic design with strong communication and brand development
- Must have excellent design and written and verbal communication skills with a heartfelt desire to work in a creative environment; promoting Rainbows vision and guiding principles
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is essential, Drupal CMS and PowerPoint experience desired
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment that requires you to multi-task and think and act quickly and efficiently
- Local travel is required
A portfolio is required for consideration.