This is a Full time position serving children with developmental disabilities from birth to age five in the home and community settings. With a reputation of quality and excellence, Rainbows partners with families in the growth and development of their child.
- Develop and implement effective treatment plans for children birth to age 5.
- Supervise PT Assistants and/or Aides.
- Genuine caring for and interest in children and handicapped individuals.
- Ability to deal effectively with public and co-workers in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comply with agency and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and write the English language.
Must have a Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy and be licensed in the state of Kansas. Previous experience working with families and children preferred. Requires excellent organizational and problem solving skills, and the ability to work independently. Must have good written and oral communications skills and be able to interact with others in a professional manner.