Physical Therapist ($2000 Sign-on Bonus!)
The candidate selected for this position will receive $1000 on their first paycheck and then the second $1000 upon completion of their first year of employment.
Rainbows is bringing potential to life and we’re seeking passionate and energetic candidates to consider for a Physical or Occupational Therapist. As a leading not-for-profit organization providing vital services to children with special needs and their families we are driven by strong guiding principles and supported by a highly talented and committed work force.
- Develop and implement effective treatment plans for children birth to age 5.
- Supervise PT Assistants and/or Aides.
- Genuine caring for and interest in children and handicapped individuals.
- Ability to deal effectively with public and co-workers in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comply with agency and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and write the English language.
Must have a Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy and be licensed in the state of Kansas. Previous experience working with families and children preferred. Requires excellent organizational and problem solving skills, and the ability to work independently. Must have good written and oral communications skills and be able to interact with others in a professional manner
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Rainbows United, Inc. participates in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with each new employee’s Form I-9 information to confirm work authorization.
Job Type: Part-Time