Summer Camp Staff
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience working with youth with developmental disabilities and challenging behaviors preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to appropriately and quickly respond to changing situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Must be able to work with individuals with challenging behaviors
- Ability to react appropriately and quickly to changing situations
We are seeking energetic and responsible staff to work our camp for children and youth with special needs.
- Provide companionship and personal care for youth (ages 5 to 21) with developmental disabilities
- Attend to activities of daily living as required
- Actively participate in camp scheduled activities with children and youth
- Maintain a safe and appropriate environment for camp attendees
- Provide input to appropriate parties regarding care and/or problems
- Maintain open communication with parent/guardian
Summer employment available for Camp Woodchuck May 31- July 31 2018.
Must be available for Agency and Camp Orientation prior to Camp
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
(Weekend hours available for Centers)