Behavior Technician-SIGN ON BONUS
SIGN ON BONUS:
Qualified applicants who accept a offer of employment from Rainbows United, Inc.for one of the designated positions will be paid a $500 bonus on the payroll of the new hire’s first paycheck. An additional $500 will be paid following successful completion by the new hire of one year of employment.
Payment of the second $500 is waived if the new hire leaves Rainbows prior to one year of employment.
A Behavior Technician assists with child development such as social skills, communication, conventional and appropriate behaviors. This person will be working with children under the age of 18 years with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Provide one-on-one individual, socially significant behavioral services to a client in the home, school or community environment
- Provide natural environment training, direct skill instruction and positive behavior supports based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Collect program specific data
- Assist with parent training
- Assist with clinical assessments as directed
- Complete and maintain training and continuing education requirements
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Must be able to relate to others in a positive and upbeat manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate the following:
- Ability to effectively communicate with Program Coordinator, Autism Specialist and other stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal, time management and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and data entry
- High School Diploma required and minimum 1,000 hours supervised direct care with children with Autism by an Autism Specialist or BCBA.
- A minimum of 60 college hours required. (transcripts required) or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must be able to successfully complete the Behavior Technician Exam.
- Valid KS drivers license and current auto insurance required.
WORK PACE: Self-paced, requiring the ability to work quickly and efficiently
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Home and office settings in an oftentimes fast-paced, emotionally demanding work area.
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS: FULL TIME, Wichita, Kansas
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Rainbows United, Inc. participates in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with each new employee’s Form I-9 information to confirm work authorization.