Direct Service Provider
A Direct Service Provider serves children age birth to 21 with developmental disabilities in a home or facility setting. This person will attend to daily living activities and maintain open communication with parents or guardians and the program coordinator.
- Assist the client in a home or center based setting with activities of daily living as required
- Maintain the physical environment in appropriate condition.
- Provide input to parent/guardian/site coordinator regarding care and any accidents or problems.
- Maintain open communication with parent/guardian.
- Ability to comply with agency and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate in the English language
- Maintain communication with the Program Coordinator or his/her designee
- Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the clients and program.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year working with children with developmental disabilities preferred. Experience working with individuals with challenging behaviors.
Center Based Care:
Weekday-Part-time hours available:
Monday-Friday: 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Weekend-Part-time hours available:
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Sunday: 1:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
In-home Supportive Care:
Weekday-Part-time hours vary according to family needs.
Monday-Friday: 6:30 A.M. – 8:30 A.MMonday-Friday: 3:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Weekend-Part time hours
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Rainbows United, Inc. participates in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with each new employee’s Form I-9 information to confirm work authorization.