Direct Service Provider Lead
Rainbows is bringing potential to life and we’re seeking passionate and energetic candidates to consider for Direct Support Lead. As a leading not-for-profit organization providing vital services to children with special needs and their families we are driven by strong guiding principles and supported by a highly talented and committed work force.
The Direct Support Lead plans and prepares daily activities. This individual will also assist and supervise as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES)
· Plans daily activities for clients and makes sure supplies are available.
· Assures the physical environment is in appropriate condition.
· Assists and supervises staff as needed.
· Communicates with parent/guardian regarding clients, and providing in an appropriate manner.
· Attends lead meetings, and attends training as required.
· Performs other tasks as assigned.
· High school education or equivalent.
· Previous experience working with special needs preferred.
· Must be a self-starter and work independently as well as a great team player.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Must be able to effectively deal with children and co-workers in a professional manner.
· Must have ability to perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
WORK PACE: Self-paced, requiring the ability to think and act quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position operates in home or center-based setting
Job Type: Full-time