ECSE Teacher-Butler County
The ECSE Teacher works with families and children birth to 3 years of age with developmental disabilities in home and community settings. This person will work to develop the IFSP with the family and monitor progress of the child.
- Provide a warm and nurturing environment in which the children can grow.
- Develops educational planning, both long term and short term.
- Develops IFSP with the family
- Work with an interdisciplinary team to achieve the educational and developmental goals of the child.
- Completes all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Will collect and enter data as required
- Maintains good communication with the supervisors, parents, and other staff members.
- Ability to comply with agency and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor;s Degree in Education required. ECSE certification required or Certifications in ECH, EC, SE, and ECU will be considered.
- 1 year working with special needs children in a teaching capacity or a supervised practicum preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: 90% Indoors, 10% Outdoors
WORK PACE: Self-paced, requiring the ability to make decisions quickly and accurately in an oftentimes fast-paced, emotionally demanding work area.
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Rainbows United, Inc. participates in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with each new employee’s Form I-9 information to confirm work authorization.