ECSE Teacher-Child Care
The ECSE teacher works with families and children 3 to 5 years of age with developmental disabilities, or those with typical development in a classroom setting. This person will complete developmental testing with a variety of tools, and tier classroom teaching to benefit a range of capabilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide a warm and nurturing environment in which the children can grow.
- Develops educational planning, both long term and short term.
- Work with a classroom team to achieve the educational and developmental goals of the child.
- Completes all required paperwork, including lesson planning, in a timely manner.
- Will collect and enter data as required
- Maintains good communication with the supervisors, parents, and other staff members.
- Ability to comply with agency and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Education required. ECSE certification preferred. Certifications in ECH, EC, SE, and ECU will be considered.
- One year working with special needs children in a teaching capacity or a supervised practicum preferred.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Rainbows United, Inc. participates in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with each new employee’s Form I-9 information to confirm work authorization.