Rainbows is bringing potential to life and we’re seeking passionate and energetic candidates to consider for a Family Case Manager. As a leading not-for-profit organization providing vital services to children with special needs and their families we are driven by strong guiding principles and supported by a highly talented and committed work force.
A Family Case Manager assists the quadrant Social Worker, Primary Providers, Intake staff and the Program Coordinator in the provision of services to children and families.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Monitors all areas of the Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) for quality, accuracy and compliance
- Provides direct support to assigned quadrant team members as it relates to the IFSP and department processes including educating Primary Service Providers as needed.
- Coordinates with Case Records and Primary Service Providers to ensure electronic files are accurate and complete.
- Coordinates with Case Records and Primary Service Providers to ensure information is entered into the state database in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists with the coordination and provision of Infant/Toddler Services.
- Deals effectively with public and co-workers in a professional manner.
- Coordinates transition from Part C to Part B Services.
- Coordinates with the Administrative Assistant to ensure that the Part C to Part B referral is completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with all Primary Service Providers in their assigned quadrant to ensure that Transition Plans and Transition Conferences are completed within the required timeline.
- Coordinates with all school districts located in their assigned quadrant to ensure that all Transition Conferences are scheduled within the required timeline.
- Sends all required documentation to the designated school district prior to the scheduled Transition Conference.
- Coordinates the rescheduling of any missed Transition Conferences.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associates Degree required.
- Two years related experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Ability to multitask in a faced paced environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the Rainbows’ Mission and Guiding Principles.
- Ability to perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements.