Rainbows is bringing potential to life and we’re seeking passionate and energetic candidates to consider for Marketing Specialist. As a leading not-for-profit organization providing vital services to children with special needs and their families we are driven by strong guiding principles and supported by a highly talented and committed work force.
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Specialist to be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our marketing strategy. You will focus on creating,implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels.
To be successful as a Marketing Specialist, you must be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute successful marketing campaigns.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
- Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Writes digital content, profiles, blogs, and stories for posting.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience in a not-for-profit organization preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, Dupal a plus.
- Experience using analytics software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Job Type: Full-time