Occupational Therapist ($2000 Sign-on Bonus!)
Sign-on Bonus:The candidate selected for this position will receive $1000 on their first paycheck and then the second $1000 upon completion of their first year of employment.
The Occupational Therapist will administer assessments and conduct Occupational Therapy treatment for children in home for Butler County. Must have a genuine interest in working with children and families.
- Develop and implement effective treatment plans
- Supervise OT Assistants and/or Aides
- Participate in the IFSP/IEP team
- Assist trans-disciplinary team in OT developmental activities
- Ability to deal effective with public and co-workers in a professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to comply with agency and departmental safety policies and procedures
- Maintain records as required
- Current State Occupation Therapy license
- Prior Experience working with children with special needs preferred
- Previous OT experience preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:95% Indoors, 5% Outdoors
WORK PACE:Self-paced, requiring the ability to make decisions quickly and accurately in an oftentimes fast-paced, emotionally demanding work area.
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Rainbows United, Inc. participates in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with each new employee’s Form I-9 information to confirm work authorization.
Job Type: Full Time