Social Worker-Sedgwick County
A Social Worker serves children from birth to age three with developmental disabilities, in their home and community settings.
- Conducts intakes and social histories on families referred for services.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of the family support component of programs and services.
- Demonstrate a genuine care for and interest in children with special needs and their families.
- Facilitate team meetings and effectively work within a team
- Effectively work with co-workers and the public in a professional manner.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Completes required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and write the English language.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work required.
- License Master Social Worker (LMSW) with Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board (KSBSRB) required.
- 1 - 2 years previous experience working with children and families preferred.
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Rainbows United, Inc. participates in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with each new employee’s Form I-9 information to confirm work authorization.