Speech Language Pathologist - Butler County ($2000 Sign-on Bonus!)
Sign-on Bonus:The candidate selected for this position will receive $1000 on their first paycheck and then the second $1000 upon completion of their first year of employment.
A Speech Language Pathologist serves children with developmental disabilities from birth to age three in the home and community setting. This person serves the Tiny-k early intervention services in Butler County by partnering with families in the growth and development of their child. Must have a genuine interest in working with children and families.
- Comprehensive knowledge of child speech-language disorders and therapy
- Skilled at assessing development in young children
- Ability to work effectively with parents, children, public and other professionals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and implement effective treatment plans in coordination with other team members
- Complete appropriate paperwork in a timely manner and adhere to deadlines
- Work with the multidisciplinary team to achieve the educational and developmental goals of the family and child
- May require extended work days and travel between RUI sites, family homes, and other community agencies.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and current Kansas State License
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Certification (CCC-A) required. New Graduates, must comply within 12 months of graduation date
- Experience with child speech language disorders and therapy preferred
WORK ENVIRONMENT:95% Indoors, 5% Outdoors
WORK PACE:Self-paced, requiring the ability to make decisions quickly and accurately in an oftentimes fast-paced, emotionally demanding work area.
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Rainbows United, Inc. participates in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with each new employee’s Form I-9 information to confirm work authorization.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Type: Full-time