Summer Employment-Camp Woodchuck
Candidates must be available to work the dates listed below:
Camp Woodchuck Dates are: June 3, 2019 through August 2,2019.
Camp Orientation Dates are: May 28, 2019-May 31, 2019
Agency Orientation available dates are: May 6, May 13, and May 20, 2019
A Direct Service Provider serves children age birth to 21 with developmental disabilities in a home or facility setting. This person will attend to daily living activities and maintain open communication with parents or guardians and the program coordinator.
- Provide appropriate companionship and personal care for youth with developmental disabilities
- Attend to daily living activities as required
- Maintain a safe and appropriate environment for camp attendees
- Provide input to parent/guardian/program coordinator or camp director regarding care, concerns, accidents or problems
- Maintain open communication with parent/guardian and appropriate camp staff
- Ability to comply with agency and departmental safety policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate in the English language
- Maintain communication with the Program Coordinator or his/her designee
- Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the clients and program
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year experience working with children with developmental disabilities. Experience working with individuals with challenging behaviors
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Rainbows United, Inc. participates in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with each new employee’s Form I-9 information to confirm work authorization.