Targeted Case Manager
Rainbows is bringing potential to life and we’re seeking passionate and energetic candidates to consider for Targeted Case Manager. As a leading not-for-profit organization providing vital services to children with special needs and their families we are driven by strong guiding principles and supported by a highly talented and committed work force.
The Targeted Case Manager assists a family in the service planning and coordination of I/DD Services. Must have a passion for working with children and families.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Provides information on ID/DD services.
- Assists with the coordination and provision of ID/DD services.
- Attends IEP Meetings as an advocate.
- Creates Behavioral Plans for the child’s needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or relegated field.
- Previous experience of 1-2 years preferred working with children/families.
- Must be a self-starter and work independently as well as a great team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
WORK PACE: Self-paced, requiring the ability to think and act quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position operates in an office setting, homes, and other community agencies.
EOE STATEMENT: Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
JOB TYPE: Full-time