Targeted Case Manager-SIGN ON BONUS
SIGN ON BONUS:
Qualified applicants who accept a offer of employment from Rainbows United, Inc.for one of the designated positions will be paid a $500 bonus on the payroll of the new hire’s first paycheck. An additional $500 will be paid following successful completion by the new hire of one year of employment.
Payment of the second $500 is waived if the new hire leaves Rainbows prior to one year of employment.
A Case Manager works with families with children that have a developmental disability to provide information on services and funding available through the Intellectual/Developmental Disability (I/DD) system. The person in this role also assists with service planning and coordination of I/DD services and needs assessment on an ongoing basis.
- Provide information on ID/DD services.
- Assist with the coordination and provision of ID/DD services.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work within deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with public and co-workers in a professional manner.
- Organization and problem solving skills
- Travel to home visits as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working with children with developmental disabilities.
- Bilingual is a plus
Rainbows United, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rainbows United, Inc., from recruitment through employment and promotion, training and work assignments, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Rainbows United, Inc. participates in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with each new employee’s Form I-9 information to confirm work authorization.