The Targeted Case Manager assists a family in the service planning and coordination of I/DD Services. Must have a passion for working with children and families.
- Provides information on ID/DD services.
- Assists with the coordination and provision of ID/DD services.
- Attends IEP Meetings as an advocate.
- Creates Behavioral Plans for the child’s needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field.
- Previous experience of 1-2 years preferred working with children/families.
- Must be a self-starter and work independently as well as a great team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
WORK PACE: Self-paced, requiring the ability to think and act quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position operates in an office setting, homes, and other community agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Rainbows is bringing potential to life and we’re seeking passionate and energetic candidates to consider for Targeted Case Manager. As a leading not-for-profit organization providing vital services to children with special needs and their families we are driven by strong guiding principles and supported by a highly talented and committed work force.