Community Based Education/Training Services (CBETS)
At Rainbows United, we believe each child is a masterpiece, whether or not they perceive themselves that way. For children who have trouble holding a crayon, struggle to pay attention or have other challenges, their inner beauty may become overshadowed by apprehension--especially when they enter a school environment.
That’s where we can help. Through a contract with Wichita Public Schools we offer a bridge of learning, going beyond to give your child a little extra help. Careful brush strokes to reveal the masterpiece within. A great start in school can mean a great start in life.
CBETS, through Rainbows United, offers ideas, specific services and resources to support each child's education.
- Services are provided at no cost to families or child care providers.
- Services are based on each child's needs.
- Physical and occupational therapy, speech therapy, behavior consultation and strategies, and educational activities are among the services offered.
- Idea exchange for Early Childhood Providers
- Visits to the home or child care center, to observe how the child functions in his current setting, followed by suggestions of strategies that address concerns.
For more information, call the Rainbows United CBETS team at 316.267.5437.