1. Helping children and their families with special needs: Rainbows serves more than 3,400 children with special needs in Butler and Sedgwick counties. Fashion Passion is our largest fundraiser of the year with a goal of $350,000. By volunteering at this event you can help make that goal possible!
2. The event: Fashion Passion is a fabulous event that includes a live auction, silent auction, and runway show that features Bradley Fair retailers. As a volunteer you get to experience the energy while making a difference in the lives of children with special needs.
3. T-shirt: Each volunteer will receive an event t-shirt. Who doesn’t love a free t-shirt? This year’s branded shirts will feature the Fashion Passion 2015 look.
4. Major impact: As our signature fundraising event, Fashion Passion will have a major impact on the children and families we serve. Volunteers are a huge part of making Rainbows’ services possible.
5. The experience: As a volunteer, you will gain valuable work experience as well as the opportunity to network with others. Volunteer today for #FashionPassion2015! Click here: http://bit.ly/volunteerFP or contact Sidni Garwood at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!