When the temperature starts to drop the first thought of most is to stay inside where it is warm and cozy. From snowballs to science experiments, there are many things you can do in the snow. Bundle up because your child will love these snowy day activities!
1. Paint the snow! Fill squirt bottles with water then add food coloring.
2. Find a patch of undisturbed snow and make snow angels.
3. Have a snowball fight!
4. For all the Frozen fans: do you wanna build a snowman?
5. Build an igloo or a snow fort.
6. Find a safe hill and go sledding.
7. Make a snow volcano with baking soda and vinegar. Put a cup or jar where you want your volcano. Form your volcano out of snow around the cup or jar. Put 2 spoonfuls of baking soda, 1 spoonful of dish washing soap, and a few drops of red food coloring. Add 30 mL of vinegar to the mixture and watch the eruption!
8. Make a yummy ice cream from the snow. Place clean snow into a large bowl, pour condensed milk over and add vanilla. Mix to combine and serve. Put on your coat and get outside, these 8 activities will be a blast for your child!